The knowledge of the special features of each sector and of each client (banking, fishing, automotive, hotel and catering, for example) is essential in order to be able to offer integral advice in the resolution of conflicts.
Pre-litigation advice, negotiation and out-of-court settlements.
Legal defence in court proceedings before the commercial, civil, employment, judicial review and criminal jurisdictions (economic and environmental offences).
For fault (contractual and tort) and professional
Challenging company agreements; conflicts between shareholders; liability claims against administrators.
Civil and commercial contracting
- Quantum claims; Proceedings on validity, interpretation and execution of civil and commercial contracts.
- Cancellation and performance of commercial contracts (distribution, agency, franchise, concession, etc).
- Leases and horizontal property; Ownership, transfer, disposal and administration of real estate.
- Enforcement in Spain of foreign decisions.
- Enforcement of personal and in rem
- Judicial titles.
- Debt relief and collection proceedings.
- Corporate offences
- Economic offences (Fraud, Misappropriation, Forgery, etc.)
- Offences against workers’ rights (in particular, accidents at work)
- Environmental offences