Our lawyers have extensive experience managing issues relating to Maritime Law, including both its private aspect as well as public.
- Advice in Maritime Law and assistance in negotiating contracts (vessel leasing, fleeting, and marmite transport of goods under bill of lading, passage, towing, consignment and agency), as well as resolution of disputes deriving from them.
- International maritime sales and documentary credits.
- Assisting in the negotiation and design of construction, repair, sale and finance contracts for ships, including their export, import, registration and flag state.
- Pre-litigation advice and resolution of disputes relating to boarding, salvage, extraordinary towing, findings and maritime extractions, breakdown, limitation of ship-owner liability and marine contamination.
- Maritime insurance (Hull and P&I) and the specialities deriving from its special characteristics.
- Disciplinary administrative proceedings, with special attention to the problem deriving from fishing.
- Advice in relation to port concessions and authorisations, and in asset liability proceedings with the Administration.
- Water sports relating to the advice and assistance in the solution of disputes in leisure boating; sale, finance and flag state of yachts; accidents, insurance and civil liability.